Sunday, November 22, 2009

25th World Wide SketchCrawl

Today was the 5th anniversary of SketchCrawl. A beautiful day in San Francisco. Lots of people, awesome location, great crawl.


We sketched a little bit at the meeting point at Buena Yerba in front of the SF MOMA before we went to check out the Maurice Sendak exhibit at the Contemporary Jewish Museum.
After that we went back to the Buena Yerba Gardens until the end of the crawl. Congrats Enrico for the 5th year anniversary!

These are my sketches from today.


You can check out the San Francisco results here.

7 comments:

Rochelle Burrows said...

I was supposed to go to the one near me but... I got flu.
Unlike sunny California, it's been raining bucket loads here in good old London. XD

Glad it was fun. :)

davidmaas said...

I went to the Wilhelma with a few students - a week early but, heck... I won't be picky. I'm happy that we got out and drew!
Hope all is well, Goro!

Unknown said...

well done!

C.B. Canga said...

hi goro,

it was good to meet you again at the sketchcrawl. amazing work you have.

i just added a link from my blog to yours. hopefully i'll see you again soon.

chris

Felix Botho Haas said...

beautiful! i definitely have to initiate something like that in the next summer here in frankfurt. the weather is very bad at the moment:(
over the years you were getting better and better, and now...i mean, you are working for dreamworks. respect and cheers!
felix

Unknown said...

Lovely drawings!!

Marty Cooper said...

Hey, theres a picture of me! cool.